ACUPRESSURE FACIAL MASSAGE
▼ This massage can be done on a regular basis to help regain and maintain a more youthful look. Or it can be done once or periodically as a pick-me-up or face-lift for a special occasion.
▼ This form of massage draws on the wisdom of many different healing systems such as Acupressure, Indian Head Massage, Lymphatic Drainage, and Reflexology. It is done without the use of creams, oils or any other product. It is a wonderful treatment which is meant to help relax and rejuvenate the body, mind, spirit as well as being very beneficial for the face. By bringing healing touch to the face and head areas, one is able to help the client look and feel younger. Skin tone can be improved and facial lines reduced. It refines pores, helps to normalize oil production and makes the skin smoother. A reduction of dark lines under the eyes may also be achieved. The client is able to achieve a fresh, relaxed and well-rested look.
BEFORE AND AFTER A 5 WEEK TREATMENT
- Tightens facial contours, increases the skin's elasticity and improves skin tone.
- Refines pores, helps to normalize oil production and makes the skin smoother.
- Helps to dissipate mental tiredness, stress and depression, resulting in greater mental alertness, concentration, and clear thinking.
- Creates brighter and more alert eyes and a glowing look
- Causes the top layer of dead skin cells too be shed, improving the general condition of the skin and giving it a healthy glow.
- Can relieve headaches, anxiety and banish fatigue.
- Can help prevention of wrinkles and age spots.
- Relaxes tense facial muscles resulting in a younger, more relaxed appearance.
- Reduces puffiness and under eye discoloration.
White Light is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Stephanie is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of her business is from repeat customers and referrals.
She would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
73 Russell Ave
St. Catharines, ON L2R 1V6
Call Now! 905-650-8380